Golf shoes have quite a long history, and boy have they come a long way! Golf shoes today are much lighter and more comfortable than the metal-spiked shoes you may have seen in the ’80s and ’90s. But with so many different golf shoes available nowadays, it can be overwhelming. So here are birdies and bows top ten choices for the best and most comfortable golf shoes in 2021.
Adidas Men’s Tech Response Golf Shoe
This is a great shoe for our male golfers for so many reasons. Here are a few of them-
- The Adidas shoe is surprisingly light.
- The breathable design helps you keep your feet dry even on the hottest days.
- The spikes can help your stability while swinging.
They are waterproof! The solid enhanced mesh upper layer is great at keeping you dry in the rain.
Adidas Adipure Flex Golf Shoe
This is our favorite men’s shoe for those who like a little more traction. Here are some of its best qualities-
- These shoes have a 7 spiked configuration that was designed to give you maximum stability.
- The fit foam PU sock liner makes the shoe extremely comfortable.
- The climaproof upper keeps your feet dry, while still allowing them to breathe.
Ecco Biom Hybrid
This is a perfect shoe for those who want to wear them on and off the course. Here’s why-
- The black leather will look stylish on and off the course.
- The waterproof design keeps your feet dry from the rain.
- They are known for how comfortable they are.
Puma Ignite Nxt Golf Shoes
This is a great option for men who don’t like spikes on their golf shoes. Here are some reasons we like it-
- These shoes have a responsive cushioned insole that gives you plenty of comfort.
- The flat-knit waterproof mesh keeps your feet dry from the rain.
They have the look of an athletic shoe and can easily transition to events off of the course.
FootJoy Men’s Fj Originals
This is the classic of the classics when it comes to golf shoes. Here’s what you’ll love about it-
- They provide great traction with spiked soles.
- The one-year guarantee brings you confidence about your purchase.
- They’re very lightweight, though they don’t look like they would be.
- The forefoot water-guard helps keep your feet dry in the rain.
Ecco Biom Hybrid 2
This is one of our favorite women’s golf shoes. Here’s why-
- These shoes can last forever as long as you keep them clean and well cared for.
- They have an extremely breathable and comfortable design.
- The excellent ground grip system offers great grip and safety.
This is a more elegant women’s golf shoe. Here are some of its best features-
- The small studs offer an excellent grip on the course.
- The sole is extremely flexible.
- The design is comfortable and very elegant.
Callaway Women’s Del Mar Golf Shoe
This women’s shoe holds up in all different conditions. Here’s what makes it special-
- The opti-dri waterproof protection is perfect for the rain.
- The extra-thick PU insole gives the shoe plenty of comfort.
- This shoe is made from microfiber leather, giving them a super sleek look.
Adidas Codechaos Boa Golf Shoe
This is one of our favorite kid's golf shoes. Here is why-
- These shoes have a technology called the Boa Fit System. This allows children to quickly get a secure fit by turning the dial instead of tying the laces.
- They have an extremely comfortable design.
Nike Golf Roshe G
This is another one of our top kid's picks. Here is why we chose it-
- They are extremely lightweight and have a great design.
- They are very comfortable and great for beginners.