As an intermediate player, you’re far beyond the beginner clubs, but you’re not quite ready to splurge on a set made for the pros. So, what do you do?
You find a great set of clubs for intermediate players! Here are birdies and bows favorites.
Callaway Golf Men’s Strata Complete Set Hand Steel
This is a fantastic, quality set. Here’s what we love most-
- The 460cc driver is forgiving and well-balanced.
- The irons are high-quality.
- The stand bag has plenty of pockets and is of good quality.
Nitro Golf- X-Factor 13 Piece Complete Set With Bag Graphite/Steel
This set is affordable yet high-quality. Here are some of its features-
- The 6-9 irons have a widened sole which allows them to provide ample distance.
- Stand bag has good quality and a large amount of storage.
STRATA Women’s Golf Packaged Sets
This is our top pick for women. Here is why-
- The stand bag is sturdy.
- The clubs are light and easy to swing
- The driver is the star of the show- fantastic quality.
Pinemeadow Golf Men’s PGX Putter
Here is why we love this putter:
- Overall, it has a good weight balance and roll.
- The bottom of the putter can pick up the ball.
- Many golfers say it feels extremely natural to use.
Mizuno JPX 921
Here is why we love it:
- It has a slightly more closed clubface which is great for adding distance.
- These clubs are known for offering great forgiveness.
Cleveland Golf 2019 Huntington Beach SOFT Putter #6
Here are some great features of this putter-
- It has a heavier feel which can help with your follow-through.
- It comes with an oversized grip.
- It effectively redistributes its weight so that your putts are straighter.
Odyssey Stroke Lab EXO Putter
Here is what we love about it:
- The putter features what they have coined “Stroke Lab Weighting technology”. Which shifts the weight at the end of the putter for a smooth stroke.
- The grip is amazing.
- Overall, it’s a very sleek and beautiful design.
TaylorMade Sim Driver
Here is what we like best about this driver-
- The driver shape gives you a faster swing speed.
- The clubface reduces sidespin through its slight curve.
Callaway Mavrik Driver
The design of this driver is fantastic. Here are some other reasons why it’s on our list-
- The center of gravity is much more towards the face which will give you straighter shots.
- The cyclone aero shape increases swing speed.
- It includes two bars that give stiffness to the clubhead.
Ping G410 Plus Driver
Here is what we love about it-
- The adjustability makes this club stand out. This driver allows you to customize your center of gravity.
- The interior structure of the clubhead is extremely light, which allows for it to be much more forgiving.
Titleist T300 Irons
some great features of these irons are-
- The midsized face gives you confidence over the ball.
- Tungsten inserts in the toe which makes you less likely to twist with off-center shots.